1. hot hot sumer 30 degrees by the adriatic coast in rimini

2. WTF ya talking about.

Just took this screenshot... It's 25ºC and 00:15AM (midnight). Look at the max. temps. for tomorrow, Wed, Thu and Fri... And it's been like that for a week already.

3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]

WTF ya talking about.

Just took this screenshot... It's 25ºC and 00:15AM (midnight). Look at the max. temps. for tomorrow, Wed, Thu and Fri... And it's been like that for a week already.

[image]
    He's Welsh. What does he know about heat?
  4. Right. I'm not built for this

Today was the hottest June day here for 22 years. Back down to a much more bearable 18 celsius on Thursday.
  5. Originally posted by Welsh_Edge:Right. I'm not built for this

Today was the hottest June day here for 22 years. Back down to a much more bearable 18 celsius on Thursday.
    I've looked it up on Amazon but I can't find where one can buy these temperatures. Can you guide me? I would pay big money.
  6. too hot to sleep, that's for sure.
  7. I swear it is. Here I am at 1:19AM, it's less than 5 hours until the alarm clock rings with Zooropa... and I can't sleep.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I swear it is. Here I am at 1:19AM, it's less than 5 hours until the alarm clock rings with Zooropa... and I can't sleep.
    we're sitting in the same boat here uff
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more