1. People complain about everything on here.

No matter what the closer- "U2 SHOULD ONLY CLOSE WITH 40!"

No. Let them do what they want.

Though I am disappointed they dropped The Little Things... I love that they wanted to play a new song...but I feel like something bigger would have been better. The Best Thing maybe? Though going back to my initial comment about people complaining about everything, they might still complain with an upbeat closer/people would leave because they don't know the song.
  2. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Just joining this discussion now, but I definitely had money on U2 closing with 40 for this tour. I Will Follow was good for Toronto though, but it seemed spontaneous. One would've been a bit of a whimper finish as opposed to what we got, a firecracker.
    Don't think they will close with "40" when they open with SBS...it's too much of a War frame around a Joshua tree themed tour...

Although my "nostalgic" memory of the original Joshua Tree show included people leaving the stadium still singing "40"...
  3. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    Don't think they will close with "40" when they open with SBS...it's too much of a War frame around a Joshua tree themed tour...

Although my "nostalgic" memory of the original Joshua Tree show included people leaving the stadium still singing "40"...
    +1 now that you've made me reflect on this...
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more